We can confirm that all of our services are now back up and running
We can still see you for:
Back, neck and shoulder pain
Sciatica and other nerve problems
Joint pain and muscle strains
Foot and toenail problems
plus much more…
If you’re unsure, just give us a call on 0191 398 0000 or get in touch via the website.
We would like to reassure you that all our practitioners are maintaining normal strict infection control procedures with regular cleaning and sanitisation.
The safety and wellbeing of patients, staff and practitioners is of paramount importance, and we have therefore implemented additional measures in response to Covid-19 (Coronavirus).
IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE SYMPTOMS BELOW, OR HAVE HAD A FEVER OR COLD & FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS IN THE LAST 7 DAYS, PLEASE STAY AT HOME:
- High temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- New, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
To reduce the spread of infection, we request that ALL patients do the following:
IMPORTANT! Complete the online >> Covid-19 Treament Consent Form << before attending your appointment. You only need to do this once.
- Please bring a face mask/ covering if you wish.
- Please use the hand sanitiser gel on entering and leaving the practice. If you wish to wash your hands with soap and water instead, please ask reception staff.
- Please cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and bin it, or use the inside of your elbow, and then wash your hands.
- To reduce surface contact, we ask that you pay by card where possible, but cash is still accepted.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes for your appointment.
- If you require a chaperone when attending for an appointment, they may need to wait outside in their vehicle to limit the number of people in reception.
What your practitioner will be doing, and how we will operate:
- Your practitioner may still be wearing PPE and/or following any special measures as advised by their professional bodies/ government, and this may be different for all services. If you would like to know what these are for your specific practitioner in advance of your appointment, please contact us.
- Your practitioner may still have more gaps between appointments to allow for extra cleaning and sanitising measures during the outbreak.
- We are sanitising contact points in the reception area between patients.
- If you usually have blankets or pillows during your treatment, please bring your own to avoid any cross-contamination.
- We have suspended the provision of water/ tea/ coffee to avoid any cross-contamination. Please bring your own water with you.
- It may be necessary to close the practice at short notice if we are advised to do so and/or if any of our staff and practitioners show any Covid-19 symptoms, or if we decide closure is of the benefit of public health at that time.
We will continue to operate under guidance from the Government, NHS & Public Health England. In addition, your practitioner will always be following advice from their professional/ regulatory bodies.
The health and wellbeing of our patients, staff and practitioners is our most important priority. Stay safe. Think positively 🙂